The newest of the Serato Live scratch interfaces the SL4 brings some amazing features to the table. Aside from now being able to connect up to 4 CD players or Turntables, it is the first standalone unit with 2 USB ports to allow the seamless onstage changeover of 2 DJ’s.
- Inputs for three turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination.
- High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for compatibility with third-party software.
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and rugged hardware design.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player.
- High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers.
- Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for regular deck playback.
- Bus power from USB port, or with the included external power supply.