Pangolin FB4 DMX
FB4 is a new network hardware control platform from Pangolin, that is set to take our industry to the next level! In many ways, FB4 is a media server for your laser show, allowing you to control all projector and show control parameters, as well as giving you the ability to easily interface with other lighting and production equipment.
FB4 is a customizable OEM hardware device, that can be configured in different ways based on your needs as a client. FB4 was originally designed to be installed directly inside of your laser projector, thus giving you the option of entirely eliminating the ILDA (DB-25 cable) from your show setup and allowing you to operate your laser more like a standard lighting fixture. FB4 can also be built into a standalone enclosure, if you wish to use the hardware outside of the laser projector.
- Full ethernet control
- Stand alone SD card memory
- Full color OLED display
- Support for DMX, ArtNet, ILDA and OSC
- Modular, customizable design
- Support for up to 80K scan speeds
- Support for 6-color channels
- Improved laser output, with interpolation
- Improved communication protocol, allowing you to control more laser projectors