RANE SERATO SL3
* Warehouse Hire Location: Melbourne, Australia
Much like many other products the Rane SERATO SL3 interfaces need no introduction. This intuitive system replicates the traditional DJing experience for “real feel” usability. The Rane SL3 USB 2.0 interface connects one, two or three standard vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable with audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice.
- Inputs for three turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination.
- High output improves ability to easily match levels of various source types.
- Studio-grade phono preamps, and 48kHz 24-bit audio processing for superior sound quality.
- Advanced, low latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers for compatibility with third-party software.
- Built-in galvanic isolation to eliminate computer noise and interference.
- Compact and rugged hardware design.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player.
- High-grade Phono Preamps upgrade the performance of most mixers.
- Software switchable Direct Thru Connections for regular deck playback.
- Bus power from USB port, or with the included external power supply.