RANE SEVENTY TWO
Included in Hire:
- Road Ready Single Case
- IEC Power Lead
- 2x USB Cable
545 x 335 x 220 mm
|Weight (inc case)|
* Warehouse Hire Location: Melbourne, Australia
RANE SEVENTY TWO
The SEVENTY-TWO is designed for high-performance DJs who demand the best.
It’s solid. With the strength and durability of a solid steel casing and aluminium paddles, the SEVENTY-TWO is ready for any anything. Go into battle to win, go with a solid steel tank. 4.3” colour touchscreen interface shows moving waveforms from Serato DJ Pro, enables navigation, track selection, FX control and extensive performance tools.
Using the metal paddles, stack up to 6 Serato DJ Pro FX with internal FLEX FX. Customisable Touch FX control via X/Y grid with a single finger. Pad mode trigger using Fader FX or Pad FX. Three new ultra-light MAG FOUR faders. This design is Rane’s lightest yet and delivers all their high-quality patented technology, along with an external crossfader tension-adjust for that perfect custom feel.
16 Akai Professional MPC-style pads with independent mode controls per deck, Serato control plus special modes for FX, Pitch ‘n Time, transport, Silent Cue and custom MIDI mappable.
- Solid steel and aluminium build
- 4.3″ performance touchscreen
- Assignable channel selector
- Chain integrated Serato software effect control
- 3-band isolator EQs plus high-pass/low-pass filter for each program
- Microphone inputs with duck and custom echo
- Session in/out for battle teams
- MPC performance pads
- Dual die-cast aluminium FX paddles with 180-degree rotation
- 3x MAG FOUR faders with reverse, contour, and cut-in adjustment
- External and internal crossfader tension adjust controls